After completing a Fine Arts degree at USC and previously working for Vouge Magazine in New York, Ellie decided to take her destiny into her own hands.
We had an incredible opportunity to interview Ellie about her interesting journey with illustration.
“Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us show up and get to work.” The flexibility of living the life of an artist can be overwhelming. If you wait for something that inspires you, you could be waiting for years. The solution is just to start working. Who cares if you don’t know what you’re doing, just start. Something good will come of it. Which leads me to my second favorite quote/slogan, Nike’s “Just do it.” It gets at the same idea. When you’re self doubting, or overwhelmed, or stuck, the answer is always the same: “Just do it.”
- Ellie Benuska Illustrates Style at It’s Finest - September 22, 2017
- The Better Way to Keep a Food Diary: Yummi - September 13, 2017
- Most Hashtagged Tourist Attractions - September 11, 2017
- The Smoothest Lip Balm In The World - September 11, 2017
- Patric Palm Explains Breakthrough Year for VR and Venice Film Festival - September 8, 2017