After completing a Fine Arts degree at USC and previously working for Vouge Magazine in New York, Ellie decided to take her destiny into her own hands.
“Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us show up and get to work.” The flexibility of living the life of an artist can be overwhelming. If you wait for something that inspires you, you could be waiting for years. The solution is just to start working. Who cares if you don’t know what you’re doing, just start. Something good will come of it. Which leads me to my second favorite quote/slogan, Nike’s “Just do it.” It gets at the same idea. When you’re self doubting, or overwhelmed, or stuck, the answer is always the same: “Just do it.”
- 2017’s Best for Staycations - July 17, 2017
- Billie Ellish Returns With New Single, Debut EP Release, and Headlining Tour - July 15, 2017
- Preparation = COINS! IshContent Will Tell You How - July 11, 2017
- Cooking with Legendary Foodie JN - July 9, 2017
- Peter $un Delivers Music You Can Almost See - July 8, 2017