Fall is officially here and the holiday season draws near.
Consider the below products that make unique gifts for each person on your list this year, including the dog!
Green Helix is the new face of CBD personal care + healing, with a full spectrum of CBD wellness supplements, beauty products, and pet care, each curated with a specific health benefit in mind.
- A Variety of methods to enjoy your CBD including capsules, tinctures, vaporizer pens, oils, creams and salves through these plant-based products that are fast acting and non-psychoactive.
- Perfect for the athlete in your family for sports related issues like muscle soreness, reduction from full body pain & inflammation, full body homeostasis and more!
- Give the gift of glow up to your beauty guru with the new line of beauty products!
- Tinctures for your pets for post-surgery recovery, daily anxiety and more!
- Additional products for day to day issues including insomnia, anxiety, and menstrual discomfort.
Tree Hut wooden, customizable watches make a great, fashion-forward gift for yourself or your loved one.
- You can design your own hand-crafted one-of-a-kind, modern, customized watch at treehut.co
- Customize each watch and make it personal with an engraved message of your choice to a special friend, family member, co-worker or sibling!
- These wooden watches are inspired by the idea that watches are more than just a timepiece, they are a creation of a moment, a cherished memory, and a marker in your life.
WHERE Clothing is a luxury streetwear brand, not just another t-shirt company – it’s an identity. Hand chosen for their geographical and cultural diversity, distinctive street names that represent unique sectors of LA are stitched onto each t-shirt with sizing for men and women.
- Designed AND made in LA, combining embroidery and screen printing to create one of a kind casual wear
- Fashion forward loungewear perfect for those cold winter cuddly nights; including street themed t-shirts, hats, hoodies, sweatpants, jean jackets and more.
- 51% of profits from key pieces are donated to the Times Up Legal Fund out of respect for other female artists