Everyone has heard of the world renown driving service, and it’s for good reason.
Across borders, cultures, and languages, Uber connects people who need a reliable ride with people looking to earn money driving their car. With availability in over 400 cities across the globe, there’s no reason this should go unnoticed.
Today, getting things at the click of a button is expected and Uber is no different. Ordering a ride from your smartphone? Who would’ve thought? After only a few taps on the app, you can choose not only the type of car but the destination as well as payment. You can also rate drivers.
It’s not just the simplicity that makes people fall in love with this. It’s also affordable (and who doesn’t love that?). When compared to taxis, this option costs $4.50 less per ride on average. This, of course, doesn’t count for some of Uber’s “higher up services” like LUX and BLACK. With Uber, the price that you see is exactly what you pay. There are no surprises or hidden fees. There is just Uber.
- Most Hashtagged Tourist Attractions - June 13, 2017
- Solepack Is More Than A Bag, It’s A Movement - June 11, 2017
- From Kentucky to Hawaii, SaltShine Explores Travel and Lifestyle on Mystical Islands - June 5, 2017
- Always stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone. - May 28, 2017
- Top Travel Apps: Uber - May 26, 2017