If You Knew Your Files Would Be Wiped, What Would You Choose To Save?: A New Study
We’ve all asked ourselves at one time or another: Which of our possessions would we grab first if something threatened to destroy our home?
- 2 in 3 people consider their phone or computer their most valuable digital asset, making digital assets most important to respondents.
- 47% of respondents admit they have digital property that would be very painful to lose, but is not currently backed up.
- When asked which apps people be frustrated to lose personal data from, Facebook was the first choice — by a lot.
- 44% of respondents said they would give up sex for a year to avoid losing all of their digital property.
- 17% of respondents have text messages from a past relationship they are saving and would be upset to lose.
Take a look at the full report HERE.