How to Submit
THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IS TAKES TO BE FEATURED IN THE FOX MAGAZINE? LET’S SEE.
By submitting to us, you are agreeing that we have the rights to your content. works published in this magazine are protected under domestic and international copyright laws and are not considered to be public domain. Should you, for any reason, wish your photographs to be removed from the magazine, we will make every effort to do so.
We encourage ALL TYPES of submissions! So, creatives folks of all mediums (photographers, models, filmmakers, musicians, stylists, writers, graphic designers, painters/sketchers/graffiti, and more) EVERYONE HAS A COME UP! All submissions must relate to our categories in photography, travel, fashion, food, music, and technology.
PHOTO & ART SUBMISSIONS
To be considered, please fulfill ALL requirements. If not, your submission will be voided.
- high resolution .jpeg files only.
- a minimum of 800 x 600 (pixels) & anything above.
- no borders or watermarks
- please name the image files with your first & last name followed by a number
- add a dash to separate the characters.
- 2 or more photographs. (photographers and models must submit 2 photos from the same set/shoot. Artist/Painters must submit 2 photos of their pieces)
- Include ALL appropriate credit information. This includes Instagram and social media handles to everyone involved. (ex. @_____)
Recommended but not required: Include any artist statement, quote, title preferences, backstory, etc… We will always keep your creative preferences in mind when composing your feature.
Fashion Videos/Short Films/Music Videos
- Send us via email the YouTube or Vimeo link to your videos and films.
- Please include full production team credits, music credits, model credits, etc. Include social media handles. (ex. Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo, etc.)
Recommended but not required: Include the photoset or a thumbnail image that coincides with your film/visual.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND
If your submission was a collaborative effort, please receive permission from your creative partners to submit the photos. Everyone has the right to know where their photos are going.