5 Reasons To Get Fathers Outdoors
The Fishing Caddy, the world’s first all-in-one fishing system, helps make it more enjoyable for dads to enjoy the outdoors.
If asked, most dads would say they would love to spend more time outdoors. Yet, there are many things that keep them from being able to.
Whether it’s the time they are spending at work, things that have to be done around the house, or life that gets in the way, they often don’t get as much time enjoying the great outdoors as they would like to. Today, make it a point to help Dad get more time outside. Doing so comes with a host of benefits.
“One of the great things about The Fishing Caddy is that it helps make getting outside to fish easier,” explains Joe Pippins, creator and founder of The Fishing Caddy.
“Whatever we can do to help people get outside and enjoy being in nature, the better off everyone will be. There are a lot of benefits to spending time in nature.”
Due to the pandemic, many people are changing how they entertain, and the types of activities they get involved in. Fishing makes for a good option because it’s affordable and helps you naturally practice social distancing. By getting dads outside more and all summer long, they will experience numerous benefits. There are many research studies that demonstrate the variety of benefits that people obtain from spending time in nature, even if it’s for short amounts of time.
Here are five reasons to get Dad outdoors more this summer:
- Reduce stress. A study published in the journal Frontiers in Psychology reports that there is growing evidence that exposure to natural environments can be associated with mental health benefits. It also reports that spending time outdoors can help with reducing stress and combating depression and anxiety.
- Boost memory and cognition. In another study in the same journal, researchers conducted an experiment with over 500 people and found that spending time out in nature improved cognitive performance. Essentially, spending time outdoors helps to clear the mind and help people think better.
- Increase happiness. When dad gets to spend more time outdoors he will end up feeling happier. Research shows that spending time outside improves mood, which is something the whole family can benefit from.
- Improve health. A study published in the Journal of Behavioral Medicine found that time spent outdoors increases physical activity, which helps to reduce the risk of chronic health conditions. By spending some time out in nature, families can help Dad to get healthier.
- Change it up. Over the last year, people have spent far too much time indoors. The pandemic had people changing their routines and often staying indoors. It’s time to get Dad outside for a while. A change of scenery will do everyone good.
“Just about anyone who spends time outdoors and especially fishing can attest to the fact that it helps you in many ways,” added Pippins.
“Fishing gives you a way to relax, connect with nature, reduce stress, and just enjoy the moment. Our goal with The Fishing Caddy is to help families make it easier to get Dads outside. He will thank you!”
Oftentimes, people don’t know what to buy dads. Rather than spend time trying to figure it out and running around getting items in different stores, The Fishing Caddy makes gift-giving simple. It comes with everything dad needs to get fishing, including:
- 1 padded swivel seat (place to sit comfortably)
- 2 built-in rod holders (place to put his rods safely)
- 2 ultra-bright LED lights for tying knots and revisiting at night
- 1 XL Beverage Holder
It’s everything dad will need to relax, catch fish, and enjoy a peaceful day of family time with his loved ones. Mothers, wives, and female family members are the catalyst to finding unique gifts that bring families together, and that’s what will happen when you get him The Fishing Caddy.
Those looking for great activities with Dads this year may want to consider planning a special day outdoors for Dad. Pack a picnic lunch and find a spot near a lake or on a boat, where Dad can enjoy the time outdoors. Surprise him with The Fishing Caddy to top the experience off. This will motivate him to get outside more all summer long. The Fishing Caddy makes a great gift because it will help ensure that fishing trips are less stressful and will be enjoyed more because it’s been designed for organization and to improve the anglers’ experience.
The Fishing Caddy is an all-in-one system that people can easily take with them to go fishing. The system has been designed to help ensure that fishing trips are stress-free, simple, and easy to do. This increases the enjoyment level and makes people want to go more often. The product can be found online, as well as in over 3,800 locations of its newest partners, Walmart and Do It Best hardware stores. It was voted Top Made in the USA Outdoor Gift of 2017, beating out larger competition due to its novelty and modern design. The Fishing Caddy also comes with a two-year warranty.
The Fishing Caddy, which ranges in price from $69.95 to $129, was expertly designed for all types of fishing and can be used by anglers of all ages. The caddy also comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. The organization system gives people everything they need for a great fishing experience. The fishing system has been designed to help make fishing more enjoyable, and give people more time to fish, rather than track down and organize their tackle and supplies.
The Fishing Caddy is trusted by many large retailers and consistently earns a 5-star review from those who have tried it out. It can be found online, as well as at Walmart, Do it Best, Ace Hardware, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, and Scheels locations, and at the company website.
The Fishing Caddy is the world’s first all-in-one fishing system. Created by Joe Pippins, the caddy offers anglers an easy and simplified way to head out fishing. Features on the caddy include two-rod holders, a cup holder, a live well for storing fish, a tackle box, and a padded seat option. Pippins also offers business consulting services for those who would like guidance on product launches and business development. For more information, visit the site.