The most stylish models/influencers invited to preview the collection at Milk Studios in New York City.
Photography by Zach Boisjoly.
True Religion and Milk celebrated the True Religion Fall 2017 Collection Preview with many guests such as Justine Skye and Black Atlass, hosted at Milk Studios in New York City on March 30th, 2017. The event also included DJ Hannah Rad on the turntables, making the night full of excitement and great vibes.
Decked out in True Religion, Justine paired her Raw Edge Women’s Sweatpant ($119) with the brand’s new long bomber for Fall, while Black Atlass rocked the True Religion Skull Raglan Mens Tee ($99) with a black bomber and his Geno Slim Mens Jeans ($249).
(Justine Skye, Black Atlass - ©Patrick McMullan Photo - Owen Hoffmann/PMC)
(Justine Skye - ©Patrick McMullan Photo - Owen Hoffmann/PMC)
(Black Atlass - ©Patrick McMullan Photo - Owen Hoffmann/PMC)
Musicians, influencers, photographers, and editors met at Milk Studios to check out the new Fall collection from the brand (www.truereligion.com).
- The Better Way to Keep a Food Diary: Yummi - May 24, 2017
- Athletes and Adventurers Combine Creativity and Love for Outdoors to Create Grand Trunk - May 23, 2017
- How Emerging Artist Ari Found Her Sound - May 20, 2017
- Gracen Hill Delivers Her Infectious EP “Gray” - May 19, 2017
- The Music Issue - May 18, 2017