Cannabis Research Index: Countries And States That Do The Most Cannabis Research
New research released by Growcola has revealed that the USA has the highest number of clinical cannabis research studies, with Connecticut having the highest number of 43 clinical studies.
The Cannabis Research Index showcases the number of clinical cannabis research studies and the legal status of cannabis in each state or country.
The research reveals:
- The United States has the highest number of clinical cannabis research studies – 309 studies.
- All three states (Alabama, South Dakota, Nebraska) where cannabis is illegal has 0 clinical research done.
- 31 States out of 51 have been involved in clinical cannabis research.
- TOP 5 countries by the number of clinical cannabis research studies are:
- The USA – 309 studies
- Canada – 46 studies
- The United Kingdom – 29 studies
- Israel – 21 studies
- France – 14 studies
Discover research findings in full here.