With in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions and this remains a hidden cultural gem.
From deciding when to go to choose what to see when you arrive, this is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of Namibia.
- Insight Guides Namibia is ideal for travelers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring the haunting Skeleton Coast to discovering the fascinating wildlife of the Etosha National Park
- In-depth on history and culture: enjoy special features on Namibia’s fascinating people, safaris and the arts, all written by local experts
- Includes innovative, unique extras to keep you up-to-date when you’re on the move – this guide comes with a free eBook, and an app that highlights top attractions and regional information and is regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
- Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning, and encourage venturing off the beaten track
- Inspirational color photography throughout – Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-color guide books
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy reading experience
Insight Guides Namibia, 5th Edition
FRONTLIST | June 1, 2018 9781786717498, 1786717492
$23.99 USD, $32.50 CAD, £15.99 GBP
288 pages | 9 in H | 6 in W