AI Robots Vs. Smartphones – Which Is Better For Your Kid?
New toys are beginning to replace tablets and smartphones.
With the holiday shopping season fast approaching, a lot of parents might consider purchasing a smartphone for their kid. According to a 2022 survey by Pew Research Center, 60% of children were exposed to smartphones before age 5, causing them to have limited access to social engagement.
The good news is, not all tech is bad. The rise of kids’ tech has allowed playtime interactivity to reach new heights – and it’s thanks to the power of artificial intelligence.
Please find additional survey finding below:
- 60% of parents are considering an AI robot for their kids this holiday season.
- Over 60% of parents agree that AI toys and kids’ robots can encourage their kids to be more physically active.
- More than 70% of parents agree that AI toys and kids robots will shape the way kids are entertained.
- 60% of parents agree that AI toys and kids robots will be critical learning tools for kids in the future.
- Nearly 80% of parents agree that AI toys and kids robots can help kids learn more than traditional toys.