Experience Laid-Back Luxury At Sonesta Redondo Beach & Marina
Sonesta Redondo Beach & Marina is surrounded by magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean and the Palos Verdes Hills – the ideal setting for your next getaway.
Stay within minutes of the Redondo Beach Pier, the James R. Armstrong Theatre, the Toyota Sports Center, and more. This Redondo Beach hotel offers everything you need for a comfortable and leisurely stay, from a fully-equipped fitness center to a heated outdoor pool and on-site dining.
Discover laid-back luxury. Nestled among vibrant coastal communities and steps from serene beaches, your Southern California adventure starts here. Wake up to magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean and Palos Verdes Hills, and wind down to fiery sunsets. Get productive at state-of-the-art meeting facilities, then find time for play at the expansive recreation deck featuring a swimming pool and tennis court.
- Spectacular location on Southern California’s serene Redondo Beach
- 342 spacious guest rooms, and 8 suites, including the Presidential Suite
- 25,000+ square feet of meeting and event space
- Two on-site restaurants, SOL and Harbor Bar & Bistro
- Expansive recreation deck overlooking the Pacific Ocean, including outdoor swimming pool, sundeck with lounge chairs, hot tub and tennis court
- 24 hour state-of-the-art fitness center
SOL Restaurant offers classic American fare for breakfast daily and a new twist on Asian/American Fusion for dinner. For breakfast, enjoy the options of Both a-la carte and buffet options, complete with an omelet station, as well as a Mimosa and Bloody Mary bar. The dinner menu features a new twist on Asian/American Fusion.
- Harbor Bar & Bistro, serving local favorites and signature cocktails in a hip atmosphere
- Open for lunch and dinner
- In-room dining: Enjoy a meal from the comfort of your own guest room
The Executive Sous Chef – Hayato Yanai, recently moved to the area from Tokyo. Trained in the art of Japanese & French cuisine, Chef Hayato is using the beautiful seafood from the South Bay, combined with the skills he picked up in Japan to create a dining experience unlike any other found in the area. With a full bar, an outside heated patio with fire pits, and a casual yet luxurious ambience, take in the beauty of King Harbor at SOL.
In each spacious guest rooms and suites, your comfort is their utmost priority.
- Generous and convenient in-room features ensure you begin each day relaxed and refreshed
- Coastal-chic designed guest rooms feature custom hardwood finishes, and fine furnishings
- Private balconies with pool, marina, and ocean-views
- In-room safe and mini refrigerator
- Mobility/hearing accessible rooms available
Escape to the breathtaking seaside oasis that is Sonesta Redondo Beach & Marina.
Everyone is welcome, I’d want to say. I’m a new user; maybe you can help. I promise to read your comments more frequently. If you have any free time, join me in playing bob the robber because I’ve never done so.