Be The Shoe
If you were a shoe, what shoe would you be?
That’s the question Hollywood stylist turned life coach Kathy Kelada, answers as she provides a fresh and fun perspective with interactive flip-up pages for every woman into their own lives, and inspires them to pursue their personal goals with style, ease, and the right pair of shoes.
- Strappy Sandal – Says yes before no, open to possibilities, light-hearted, optimistic, but flies by the seat of her pants.
- High Heeled Boot – Takes charge, center stage, assertive, but can come off as pushy.
- Running Shoe – Confident, goal-oriented, organized, but doesn’t relax enough.
- Flat – Focused, modest, generous, but can be wound too tightly.
- Flip-Flop – Ready for anything, unconventional, easygoing, but sometimes, too easygoing.
- Clog – Open spirit, careful with money, outdoorsy, but makes no time for self.
Whether a light-hearted adventure, a journey of self-discovery, or a liberating catalyst for change, Kathy’s user-friendly and beautifully illustrated book playfully guides every woman to find the shoe they are, and maybe along the way, the shoe they’d like to be, too.