If you were a shoe, what shoe would you be?
- Strappy Sandal – Says yes before no, open to possibilities, light-hearted, optimistic, but flies by the seat of her pants.
- High Heeled Boot – Takes charge, center stage, assertive, but can come off as pushy.
- Running Shoe – Confident, goal oriented, organized, but doesn’t relax enough.
- Flat – Focused, modest, generous, but can be wound too tightly.
- Flip-Flop – Ready for anything, unconventional, easygoing, but sometimes, too easygoing.
- Clog – Open spirit, careful with money, outdoorsy, but makes no time for self.
Whether a light-hearted adventure, a journey of self-discovery or a liberating catalyst for change, Kathy’s user friendly and beautifully illustrated book playfully guides every woman to find the shoe they are, and maybe along the way, the shoe they’d like to be, too.
Follow her journey!