Designer Tony Logan and visual artist Abiola Fapohunda had a vision and teamed up to make that vision a reality.
The two collaborated on their second collection to produce a set of two vintage inspired baseball caps.
The look-book focuses on the rustic aesthetics of the outdoors that are kept clean and simple to their color palette of black and dark denim. The caps feature Abi’s signature two-toned upside down crown finished with Tony’s “Thrift” embroidery logo on the back with an adjustable back closure. Each cap also comes with an authenticity card for collectors and hat enthusiasts alike. The caps are made from 100% cotton.
Priced at $35 USD, the hats are now at Abidoe.com.
- Azurmendi Named Best Dining Spot - September 20, 2017
- Vintage Meets Modern Apparel - September 19, 2017
- Crown Cap Collection – Season II by Tony Logan - September 16, 2017
- Discovering Deep Nutrition with Dr. Cate Shanahan - September 15, 2017
- Fashion Advice Has Never Been Easier Thanks To The LAWO App - September 10, 2017