Designer Tony Logan and visual artist Abiola Fapohunda had a vision then made it happen. The two collaborated on their second collection to produce a set of two vintage inspired baseball caps.
The look-book focuses on the rustic aesthetics of the outdoors that are kept clean and simple to their color palette of black and dark denim. The caps feature Abi’s signature two-toned upside down crown finished with Tony’s “Thrift” embroidery logo on the back with an adjustable back closure. Each cap also comes with an authenticity card for collectors and hat enthusiasts alike and the caps are made from 100% cotton.
Priced at $30 USD, the hats are now at Abidoe.com for a limited time offer.
- Jordan Helfer Captures The Vibrant Pulse of Louisana - July 16, 2017
- Get Ready To Bake With Thea Bolstad - July 11, 2017
- More Than Visuals WIth Jake Matthews - June 30, 2017
- Stay Fit and Fashionable With This Healthy Back Bag - June 30, 2017
- José Koechlin von Stein’s Peruvian Paradise - June 16, 2017