LIKE, a breakthrough social video platform and mobile app with first-of-its-kind body recognition special effects, is giving users a new way to join forces with their favorite superheroes with its augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI) powered special effects, 4D Magic and Super Power.
Available for free to all LIKE users, these features give video creators control of their favorite superpowers, instantly transforming them into comic book heroes with special effects similar to this summer’s hottest blockbusters, like Ant-Man and The Wasp and The Avengers.
“The LIKE app is packed with unique and fun special effects that you simply can’t find anywhere else. With a plethora of capabilities, 4D Magic and Super Power effects gives video creators the ability to do anything from levitating objects to shooting fire to flying like Superman or growing and shrinking like Ant-Man,” said Aaron Wei, Sr. Vice President, BIGO Technology. “This feature is perfect for fans anticipating the arrival of Marvel’s Ant-Man & The Wasp, turning superhero dreams into reality at no cost.”
LIKE’s 4D Magic effect has a size-changing feature that allows users to transform into any size they choose, from a speck of dust to the size of a giant. This includes the ability to manipulate everything in the video, including the background, to appear as if they’re giant walking over skyscrapers or small enough to fit in the palm of a hand.
“Whether or not you’re a superhero fan, we’re certain every video creator will enjoy LIKE’s special effects and the global community we’re building, where users can share personal experiences through unique and exciting videos,” added Wei.
Some of LIKE’s 300+ unique special effects include:
- Super Power – adds supernatural AR effects that match body movement based on skeleton tracking and classification technology
- 4D Magic – allows for interchangeable, dynamic backgrounds and effects using AI-powered body movement tracking
- Music Magic – identifies and selects background music while accurately matching special effects to any sound. Creators can also upload their own favorite music
- Dynamic Stickers – applies face-detection and tracking technology to enable dozens of unique and active overlays such as costumes, masks and more
- Shaping Magic – Uses AR and AI to effortlessly manipulate the shape and form of body features, from head to toe, and even provides a “make up” effect to remove blemishes
Launched in August of 2017, LIKE App has quickly become one of the most popular and fastest growing apps in the world with more than 50 million users in more than 200 countries. The social video platform and special effects app leverages cutting-edge technology including AI, AR and independently innovated body recognition to enhanced users’ videos with special effects comparable to Hollywood films.
LIKE is a fast-growing social video platform and special effects app created by BIGO Technology PTE. LTD, a developer of video editing, video broadcast and VoIP-related products used around the world. LIKE has more than 50 million users globally in over 200 countries.