Remote Workers Have 55% More Meetings Than In-Person
Honest Paws recently published a survey which found that 55% of American workers say they have more meetings now than they did in-person.
- Nearly a quarter of American remote workers (23%) say their Zoom fatigue is higher than it’s ever been.
- 55% have more meetings now than they did in person; 35% only have 30 minutes or less between meetings.
- 56% claim the biggest reason for their Zoom fatigue are meetings that run too long.
- 75% have declined attending a virtual meeting simply because they didn’t feel like attending.
- When skipping out on Zoom meetings, the most popular excuses used (even though they’re not true) are: internet problems (32%), schedule conflicts (28%), and sick days (27%).
- 48% say the appearance of a co-worker’s dog during a Zoom meeting lessens their work-related stress; 51% say that a dog’s appearance makes a Zoom meeting more enjoyable for them.