This mac and cheese that doesn’t skimp on cheese and leaves everyone a cauliflower believer.
1 pound (about a head) cauliflower
1 cup 2% Shredded Mexican Cheese
2 ounces 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
1 tsp Dijon mustard
Yields 4 servings
Macros: calories 110, 11g carbs, 6g fat, 14g protein
- Break cauliflower into bite-sized pieces
- Either steam on stove top or place in microwave for about 8 minutes
- Combine yogurt, mustard and 1/2 the cheese
- Add the salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Place in a casserole and top with the remaining cheese
- Bake at 350°F for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted
*For a quicker version and to cut back on time, combine all the cheese if you don’t want to bake it in the casserole (just as good both ways). Mix and serve.
For a more complex taste, try adding zucchini, onion, and garnish with parsley.
To make it a protein-packed meal add 93% lean chopped meat.
Get More of Sloane Davis’ Insights Here!