53% of Americans Want An iPhone For Christmas This Year, Study Reveals
WhitsleOut has just released their report on this holiday season’s tech must-haves.
In the 2021 Holiday Tech Report, WhistleOut collected new data about Americans’ tech shopping wishes (amid supply chain issues and chip shortages). For example, they found that 53% of Americans want an iPhone this holiday season.
You can read the entire report HERE.
- More than half (53%) want an iPhone for Christmas this year
- The top 5 most wanted tech gifts Americans are asking for this year:
- Samsung Galaxies
- Video Games
- Air fryers
- PlayStation 5 consoles
- Nearly 2 in 5 (39%) say Christmas shopping is more stressful now than last year
Supply Chain and Chip Shortage Highlights
- More than half (53%) have encountered items they want going out of stock
- 1 in 5 (19%) say items they want are unavailable or delayed due to the computer chip shortage
- 1 in3 (33%) have had packages delayed, not getting here in time for the holidays
- 1 in 10 (10%) admitted to using a bot to get the items they want online
- 1 in 4 (26%) say at least half of the gifts they buy will be digital this year