Savvy Travelers, a leader in designer beauty wipes, offers some spring travel tips for those planning getaways.
Whether people have been cooped up indoors while it snowed all winter or they were able to take the chilly temperatures with just a sweater, Spring is a time of renewal. It’s a time of the year when people want to break out of the routine they have been stuck in for months on end and get away. This spring, millions of people will be traveling domestically as well as abroad. The difference in surviving and thriving on that trip has a lot to do with the planning and preparing before ever heading out the door.
Words of Wisdom from Savvy Travelers Chief Executive
“Once you plan wisely for a trip you know all the difference that it makes and you will forever want to continue with it,” explains expert traveler Tina Aldatz, chief executive officer of travel wellness company Savvy Travelers.
“Planning ahead means that you are more prepared to help keep yourself healthy and comfortable, no matter where you may be traveling to. That’s always a good thing.”
Savvy Travelers – here are spring travel tips that people can use when traveling domestically and abroad:
- When traveling internationally, inquire about vaccinations, and contact the local health department about a month before the trip. This way, they can determine if any special health measures should be taken or cautionary advice is needed.
- Inquire with your insurance company about traveling to get the details you may need on using insurance during a vacation, especially if you will be traveling outside the country.
- Take standard necessities with you, rather than trying to find them when you arrive. Items such as sunscreen, bug spray, toiletries, and cleansing-wipes are easy to pack and carry and will bring comfort during travel and once reaching the destination.
- Aim to pack light, rather than over pack. When you over pack it will become a burden to carry luggage around. Also, packing light gives you a little wiggle room for purchasing things on the trip to take home.
- Travel prepared with cleansing wipes. You can go poolside with your designer wipes by your side or stash them in your beach bag. They will easily allow you to refresh a sweaty body with No Sweat wipes, get the chlorine or salty sea off with Take Offz, and remove the sand that got on your phone or on your sunglasses with In the Klear wipes.
- Looking great is easier when you are prepared, even down to your fingernails. Chipped a nail on day three? Lift Offz to the rescue. They can be carried in your purse or bag and within seconds will remove the polish.
- Sometimes we need a vacation from our vacation because we packed so much in on our trip. But the worst thing is to have to use all your sick days after your fabulous vacation, so stay healthy this spring break with Klean Upz and Offz by your side.
- Stay fresh and healthy when traveling by keeping individually wrapped wipes on hand. They can be used for sweat, killing germs, freshening breath, or cleaning off things that seem a tad too dirty to touch. From wiping down airplane tray tables to hotel room remote controls, spending seconds to do that and removing germs can save days worth of being ill.
Aldatz had more to add about traveling beautifully:
“We know what it’s like to travel and need ways to help keep us comfortable and healthy,” added Aldatz. “That’s why we created our line of designer wipes. They are easy to carry, individually wrapped, and help make you ready for anything and everything that comes your way.”
Savvy Travelers offers a Beauty Bundle Kit, which offers individually wrapped makeup removing wipes, mouth cleaning wipes, and antiperspirant wipes. Users can sign up for a bundle subscription kit that offers a three-month supply of wipes. All Savvy Traveler wipes are convenient, individually wrapped, biodegradable, compostable, and cruelty-free.
Those who sign up for the Savvy Travelers’ subscription service, called “Wipeaholics,” receive a personal stash of their designer beauty wipes each and every month, delivered right to their mailbox. This includes 30 must-have wipes, including five of each of their core products: Klean Upz moisturizing hand and body wipes, Klean Offz sanitizing surface wipes, Take Offz facial wipes, No Sweat antiperspirant wipes, In the Klear lens and screen cleaner wipes, and the Speak Eazy mouth and teeth wipes. Wipes users, or “wipeaholics,” never have to worry about running out of wipes and trying to get to the right store to get more. They will be delivered each month, helping people to simply replenish their stock.
About Savvy Travelers:
Savvy Travelers offers a no-rinse line of products that help to keep travelers healthy and lend a convenient collection of problem solvers for beauty and wellness needs. They are all TSA-friendly, so they can easily go on airplanes. Savvy Travelers designer beauty wipes are curated for the “on-the-go” sophisticated savvy traveler! No water? No problem! The company offers a line of pre-packaged individual cosmetic wipes that are a savior in flight, in your car and out and about when you still want to feel clean and refreshed. For more information, visit the site at www.savvytravelers.com/
The Savvy Travelers collection of designer beauty wipes is curated for the sophisticated on-the-go traveler. Savvy Travelers keep ladies fresh and fabulous from head to toe, one swipe at a time, offering products in convenient kits and single-use packets that are disposable, eco-friendly and made in California!
- 7 Must Have Camping Products - May 16, 2017
- Spring Travel Tips for Home & Abroad - May 2, 2017
- Walk Warmer, Healthier, and Smarter With DigitSole - April 30, 2017
- Southern Perspective From Trxlation - April 23, 2017
- Travel With Cassandra Santoro and Her Unique Italian Style - April 20, 2017