Whether you’re a vegan, vegetarian, trying to eat less meat or just want to be a good host – it’s not always easy coming up with great-tasting, meatless options for cookouts.
Below is the simple and delicious recipe for the neat burger.
- 1 Pack of neat Original Mix
- 1 egg or neat egg substitute
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup diced vegetables
- Combine all ingredients & mix well
- Form mixture into four patties
- Brown for 3 ½ minutes on each side in a non-stick skillet over medium heat
- Place on a toasted bun; top with desired condiment
Move over veggie Kabobs, frozen patties and salads, neat has you covered this summer, with neat Burger. Derived from pecans, garbanzo beans and spices – all you need is the Neat Original Mix for a great-tasting burger.
With four shelf-stable meat replacements including Mexican, Italian, Original and Breakfast sausage flavors, and “the neat egg™,” an all-natural egg replacement, neat is on a mission to deliver all-natural, high-quality protein with ingredients people know and can pronounce.
Neat is available in retailers nationwide from Target to Whole Foods Market.
- Constellation and Topography Glassware from UncommonGreen - September 23, 2017
- Azurmendi Named Best Dining Spot - September 20, 2017
- Vintage Meets Modern Apparel - September 19, 2017
- Crown Cap Collection – Season II by Tony Logan - September 16, 2017
- Discovering Deep Nutrition with Dr. Cate Shanahan - September 15, 2017